Sunday, August 2, 2009

A Fun Read

The Mrs. took the kids to her parents' house for the weekend--no marital problems here; it was a planned trip--so I've enjoyed a couple days of quiet and solitude around the house, in addition to some unrestricted time with Chuck and other good friends. Nothing really exciting going on, so I've been perusing the Internet for a variety of things and stumbled across a blog that has repeatedly made me laugh out loud.

I added it to the list of blogs that I follow, which can be found in the right-hand column of this page, but subtle additions like that sometimes go unnoticed, so I wanted to point it out to everyone.

In summary, it's written by a guy who has been having some difficulty with his landlord. And that's putting it very mildly. I'm not sure what makes it so funny for me: that the landlord is a complete lunatic, or that the author has a writing style that I find to be absolutely hilarious. Maybe a little of both. As an added bonus, the author appears to be from my neck of the woods--Indianapolis--although the story takes place just outside of Chicago.

Enjoy Gary.

http://strangerthaneviction.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?