Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Welcome to My World

By golly, I think I finally found something I like! It's not easy being a perfectionist...or OCD...or whatever you want to call it... But I think I've finally found a template that I like all the way around: color, font, general layout, the whole nine yards... Only took me five hours... I think the Mrs. went to bed a few hours ago... Either that or she moved out... I'm not really sure which... I get pretty involved in things when I'm on a quest, as I was tonight... I vaguely remember her giving me a kiss on the head and sighing as I went off on another profanity-laced tirade about not being able to accomplish what I wanted with the blog... I only just now realized she wasn't still in the living room with me when I went to whooping and hollering about finally achieving my goal...and I could hear crickets chirping when I was done slapping myself on the back... I'm kind of wondering now if I'm going to pay for this tomorrow...

I changed the sign out front, too... Ramblings of an Idiot was kind of catchy, I thought, but self-deprecation is only so funny for so long, and I need to work on taking a little more positive outlook on things... I liked the new graphic, and My World came to mind as something simple and accurate... I like it because I can make My World whatever I want it to be...

Speaking of which, did I mention that I bench-pressed 800 lbs. today? And that was after I ran for 30 miles...uphill...the whole way... I was just mentioning to Jessica Alba today at lunch that I haven't really exercised much since single-handedly saving Gotham City and putting the Joker back in Arkham Asylum... Oh, wait...hang on...I gotta go... Coach Mora just called...he wants me up in Seattle to work out for the Seahawks... Seems they're a little short on running backs, and a 6'3" guy like myself who can run a 3.9-second 40-yard-dash is just what they're looking for...

I love My World...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?