Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Just Checking In

Greetings, everyone... I know I haven't posted in awhile, so I figured I should probably write a little something before I lose my fan base...because I'm wildly popular in Japan, you know...

I've had a lot going on since I was last able to sit down and post something... Had Easter with the family on Sunday, then back to work on Monday after a three-day weekend (us county government employees didn't work on Good Friday), then my wedding anniversary (and the much-anticipated premiere of "Deadliest Catch"!) yesterday, then gymnastics with the kiddos tonight... I've got some potentially exciting stuff going on at work that's not quite official yet, so I don't want to count my chickens prematurely, but I hope to be gushing about it later...

My only complaint, really, is the weather around here lately... I thought it was supposed to be spring... But the last few days have been rainy and in the low 40's... My joints ache, I haven't seen the sun in three days, and I haven't been able to get outside enough lately to completely shake the Cabin Fever that set in over the winter...




I did get a few pictures of the birds that populate my parents' house... They're a ways away from the city lights, and Mom has a bunch of bird feeders out, so they get a nice variety of birds... These were out on Easter Sunday... Just seeing birds at all made me happy... And seeing the colorful finches and cardinals gave me some hope that spring might actually arrive...eventually...

So if you're in central Indiana, and you're as sick of this lousy weather as I am, enjoy the birds...and keep your chin up... The Mrs. says it's supposed to get up to 70 on Friday... I'm off to win back the Grand Championship of the World trophy... Don't know what that is? I'm going to leave you hanging for now... Maybe that's what I'll blog about in the near future when I get a little more time...

Talk to you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?